PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard
Where is PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard best used?
Because of the recent changes to its point-to-mile conversions, we can no longer advise this as a starter credit card for the frequent flyer.
Even though it does have several attractive bonuses such as the free miles and discount in PAL transactions it won’t be worth it for people who aren’t avid fans of PAL.
This credit card is the best you can get if you see yourself flying PAL frequently in the future. Otherwise, you can start with a different credit card.
Perks and Benefits
- Free 2000 Mabuhay Miles Welcome Gift on activation
- Additional 10000 Mabuhay Miles
- Upon reaching P100k worth of transactions at Philippine Airlines
- Priority Check-in at PAL Business
- Class Counters at NAIA Terminal
- 2 Low point-to-mile conversion: P33 = 1point = 1mile
- Free Travel Insurance of up to P10M
Free Purchase Protection Insurance of up to P250K
- Dual Currency Billing
- Travel Awards on PAL
- World Assist
- Domestic Concierge Service
- Comprehensive International SOS Coverage
- Card Protect
- Travel Insurance
- Purchase Protection Insurance
- Fraud Transaction Insurance
- Electronic Statement of Account
- PNB Cards 24/7 Customer Service
- MasterCard Moments
- PNB MasterCard in Contrli
- Installment Programs
- Balance Transfer
- Transaction Conversion
- Zero% Affordable Payment Plan
- Cash Advance
- Dual Billing Flexibility
- Flexible Payment
- Global Acceptance
- Payment Centers
How to Apply
- Visit the PNB Credit cards website at https://www.pnbcards.com.ph/
- Click the Apply now button then you’ll be redirected to a webpage that details the necessary requirements you need to be eligible for a credit card.
- You can download the application form below. Fill it out with your personal details. Afterwards, you can submit it to any PNB branch or have it scanned and then emailed to PNBCreditCards@pnb.com.ph.
PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles World Mastercard is a co-branded credit card created by the partnership between PNB (Philippine National Bank) and Philippine Airlines.
This card is one of the only credit cards that provide bonus miles upon card activation.
It also provides bonus miles when the cardholder reaches a certain milestone.
Every cardholder gets 2,000 Mabuhay Miles for free, and another 10,000 Mabuhay Miles when you reach PHP100,000 worth of PAL transactions.
It boasts a 5% discount on select PAL international flights when they’re booked online and it gives cardholders Priority Check-in at PAL Business Class counters at NAIA Terminal 1, 2, and 3.
Additionally, it provides free travel insurance of up to PHP10,000,000 when purchasing tickets online and free Purchase Protection Insurance that covers accidentally damaged or stolen items purchased using the card.
As of March 2019, they have implemented a new system concerning their point-to-mile conversions. This means the card has multiple conversion rates depending on the cardholder’s TBR (Total Banking Records)
|PHP30||1 Point||1 Mile||TBR of PHP100M and above|
|PHP40||1 Point||1 Mile||TBR of PHP50M – PHP99M|
|PHP50||1 Point||1 Mile||TBR of PHP10M – PHP49M|
|PHP55||1 Point||1 Mile||TBR of less than PHP10M|
|Annual Fee (Supplementary)||WAIVED|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||2.70%|
|Min. Yearly Income||PHP480,000|
|Min. Age for Principal Holder||21-65 yrs old|
|Min. Age for Supplementary Holder||13 yrs old|
|Do You Need a Postpaid Account?||YES|
|Identification Needed||TIN, SSS/GSIS no.|
|Card Replacement Fee||PHP400|
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee||PHP400|
|Late Payment Charge||PHP300|
|Cash Advance Amount||50% of Credit Limit|
|Cash Advance Charge||5% of Cash Advance Amount for PHP + PHP100 transaction Fee|
|Cash Advance Interest Charge||2.7% (same as APR)|
|Rewards Points Expiry||no expiration|