BDO Titanium Visa
Where is BDO Titanium Visa best used?
This card is a great option for traveling. The low foreign transaction fee makes it one of the better options for purchases done abroad. it’s a great starting card for people who want to start traveling early. The low minimum monthly income requirement, makes it one of the more accessible cards out there.
The BDO Titanium MasterCard is best used for budget travel. Use it to take advantage of the many seat sales and air promos that most airlines share every now and then.
Perks and Benefits
- Credit Card Points Redemption Program
- Free Travel Accident & Inconvenience Insurance Coverage
- Crossborder Treats
- 50% off Dining Programs
- Travel Getaways
- Dual Currency Billing Option
- Balance Transfer
- EasyPay Cash
- EasyPay Convert – Philippine Peso
- EasyPay Convert – US Dollar
- BDO Credit Cards, Ready to Shop Online
- Flexible/ High Credit Limit
- Cash Advance Up to 30% of your assigned Credit Limit
- Free Annual Fee for Life
- VIP Airport Lounge Access Powered by LoungeKey
- MasterCard Moments Concierge
- Installment Programs
- Bills Payment
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Payment Channels
- Worldwide Acceptance
How to Apply
- Visit their website at https://www.bdo.com.ph/personal/credit-cards/right-card-for-you/browse-by-brand
- On the left side of the screen, you’ll find the navigation bar. Choose credit cards and click on browse by brand.
- Choose the BDO Visa Platinum Card and click on the apply online button on the right side.
The BDO Titanium MasterCard is one of the credit cards that we can recommend to middle class individuals in the Philippines. Its low income requirement, matched with a relatively low interest rate makes it highly accessible to most Filipinos.
However, it falls flat when it comes to the features that other premier credit cards provide to cardholders.
This credit card was created with “Worldwide Indulgence” in mind. It enables cardholders to have a smooth time while in different countries. At the same time, it also rewards them for constant use.
The best feature is their Dual Currency Billing Option. cardholders are given the choice to have their transactions be done in either Philippine Peso or US Dollars.